The Hayling College Charter
- Students have the right to learn without distractions from other students.
- Students should feel safe & secure at all times.
- We have the right to a clean & safe working environment.
- We all have the right to an education & to be successful.
- We all have the right to have our opinions listened to.
- We all have the right to be treated with respect.
- Everyone has the right to be treated equally regardless of sexuality, race, gender or disability.
- Everyone has the right to access information.
- We must all work together to achieve the best outcomes.
- We all have a responsibility to make sure our faciltiies are clean, tidy & accessibile for the next user.
- It is our responsibility to behave in a non-threatening & sensible manner.
- We have a responsbility to engage in lessons & be the best we can be.
- We have to let other students have their say & we have to listen to them.
- We have a responsibility to report bullying & disrespectful behaviour towards others.
- We must respect people. Everyone should be known & valued.
- Electronic devices such as computers & mobile phones may be used responsibly as directed by a memebr of staff & in line with the college's mobile phone policy.