YOU CAN ONLY DO YOUR BEST.
IT'S IMPORTANT TO REVISE AND PREPARE BUT ALSO IMPORTANT TO RELAX AND KEEP CALM.
WORRY WILL ONLY GET IN THE WAY.
Tips for coping with stress:
- write down your worries - then throw the paper away or give it to someone you trust
- use the Art box to draw a picture of how you want to feel or what you want to happen
- go for a walk or do some exercise
- listen to calming music
- play a game to take your mind off your worries and stress for a bit
- remember that everyone's different - try not to compare yourself to your friends.